1. You cannot soar with the eagles as long as you hang out with the turkeys
2. For a politician to complain about the press is like a ship’s captain complaining about the sea.
3. Many people lose their tempers merely from seeing you keep yours
4. If you reach for a star, you might not get one. But you won’t come up with a hand full of mud either.
5. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.
6. See the world like a big wardrobe. Everybody has his own costume. There is only one that fits you perfectly
7. People who are wrapped up in themselves make small packages.
8. When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on
9. I should be a postage stamp. That’s the only way I’ll ever get licked!
10. If you dig a grave for others you may fall into it yourself